[mythtv-users] Manual recording nitpick.

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Mar 20 17:06:20 UTC 2008

What you have said should have worked, possibly you pressed escape too
quickly? I usually press R, wait for the OSD to say Recording, then if I am
feeling especially paranoid I press S (guide) and it will show recording
against the schedule (you can also press R against items highlighted in the
schedule).
Pressing R twice of course cancels the recording (I have done this before
when I got too impatient on a slow machine).
Gareth