[mythtv-users] Recorded Programs title filter question

James Gutshall Jr warchildx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:49:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 21, 2008, at 11:36 AM, James Gutshall Jr wrote:
>
> > Hopefully someone can translate this question into the correct
> > syntax so I can properly search...
> > Mythtv 0.20.2
> >

> > In the recorded programs section, on the left hand side is the
> > "filter" with the name of programs. This list, however, seems to
> > duplicate over and over until the listview is full. Example:
>
> It's doing "the right thing" meaning it's "supposed" to do this. I
> also find it annoying. Fortunately, someone with coding skills also
> finds it annoying and has a patch to stop it here:
> http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/#NorepeatPBB
>
> -Brad

Dang, that was a quick response.  I can handle the code for this.  didnt
know if it was supposed to do that or if there was already a patch
existing.  Looks like I can write my own patch for my 0.20.2 box to hold me
over until I upgrade to 0.21.  Then I can use the patch provided.  Thanks
alot.
--James