[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Mar 21 18:58:29 UTC 2008

>  Well, now you're talking about making mythtv multi-user (which is a
>  much more important feature to devs and plenty of other people on the
>  users list).

No. I said nothing about users (except on the other end of the
analogy). The myth backend would only allow the tuner to be
foregrounded by the frontend that backgrounded it to begin with. No
multiuser aspect there (though you could certainly add that in with
the rest of the multiuser feature, if you desired). Thats all I was
saying. The kids in the other room couldn't steal your tuner out from
under you because they are on a different frontend.

--
Ron