[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues after latest upgrade

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 21 21:36:55 UTC 2008

On 03/21/2008 05:23 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
> --- "Michael T. Dean" wrote:
>> On 03/21/2008 04:36 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
>>
>>> I'm having problems getting all of mythweb towork.
>> Sounds like a broken Storage Groups configuration
>> (and unrelated to
>> MythWeb).  And, yes, your frontend may still be able
>> to play those
>> affected recordings even if your storage groups are
>> not properly defined.
> Thanks for the help. I have a default storage group.
> How do I fix this?

Make sure all the directories that include recordings are in the storage
group.  Make sure there are no typos in the paths for these
directories.  Make sure that these directories have the appropriate
permissions.  Look for error messages in your mythfrontend and
mythbackend and apache logs.  Basically, you'll have to start digging
around because there are too many ways to break it to list.  :)

Mike