[mythtv-users] Weaker signal with 0.21 and dvb-t ?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:21:08 UTC 2008

Hi,having upgraded from 6.10 to 7.10 Ubuntu and 0.21 myth from
0.20.2recently I'm noticing what appears to be more
digital artefacts, skips and 'pop's in the sound on channels that I seem to
recall were ok with 0.20.2 ?
I have 2 x WintTV nova-t cards in the AMD 64 3000 PC.
I do seem to suffer from weak BBC channels from Winter Hill but channels
like ITV, CH4 etc used to be fine, now I notice
what looks like weaker signals on these? Could this be possible?

Many thanks

Mike