[mythtv-users] Storage groups: how to set minimum free space for a drive

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Mar 22 23:46:50 UTC 2008

On 03/22/2008 06:46 PM, Mike Smith wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> Looking through it, it seems you have either a) misconfigured storage
>> groups, b) changed storage groups definitions since some of your
>> recordings were made,
> Either a or b are good possibilities here. I'll go away and think about this
> one.

If so, the solution may be as simple as adding the appropriate directory
to the appropriate (or, for now, all) storage group just long enough to
let it delete some of the old shows.

You could also try running something like myth.find_orphans.pl to see
what's not where it should be and then move the files back to where they
need to be.

Mike