[mythtv-users] Missing premiere channels

Gujs gujs.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:28:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I just installed mythtv 0.21 from mythbuntu repository. I have astra
19.2E and hotbird 13.0E. I scanned astra and have missing some premiere
direct and premiere sport channels. I have Premiere sport portal and one
premiere direct channel where the info about movies runs. I tried to
scan those transponders alone and mythtv finds just the other channels
on that transponder.

Does mythtv handle premiere direct PPV channels? Do I have to insert
them by myself somehow?

Please help me solve this thing!

Best Regards,

Gregor