[mythtv-users] Confused about Video Settings Directories

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:15:07 UTC 2008

> If you updated to 0.21 before losing this data, you should still have
> a copy of your database at time of upgrade in your recordings
> directory - if you find it you can extract the relevant  information
> and repopulate the DB manually.
>
> Thanks for the reply Nick.  I hadn't really done that much work with the
IMDB stuff to make it worthwhile to try to extract info for my backup and
repopulate the database.

On a couple of occassions in your response you refer to this issue as a
"bug".  Do you know if there has been any bug report or feature request
filed to "fix" this behavior?   I know there has been some recent talk on
the list about per user settings, but this seems to be on a little different
level.