[mythtv-users] New mythtv user -- how to get rid of folder thumbnails in Mythgallery?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Mar 25 13:11:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Marcus Bryner <marcus at docbryner.com> wrote:
>  QUESTION: Is there a quick way to make the thumbnails for subdirectories just
>  have text (i.e. the real subdirectory name) instead of a pic from the
>  directory?   It's very difficult to navigate when folders appear exactly the
>  same as images.  Does anyone have a hack aready written if this isn't an
>  option somewhere?

On my system, folders just appear as pictures of a folder. That poses
a similar problem to what you have, except that here all 10 folders
look identical. You have to look at the text elsewhere on the screen
to see what folder you've highlighted. I was hoping for a way to make
the folder represented by a thumbnail, but never got a chance to look
into it. I was thinking the ideal way would be to show a thumbnail
inside the folder graphic.

--
Ron