[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Mar 25 14:30:16 UTC 2008

>  You sound like you haven't been on the list very long. We hear about
>  stuff that isn't a problem all the time. ESPECIALLY when it comes to
>  LiveTV. Mostly because new users use this feature ALL the time and
>  more experienced users tend not to. In general, I mean.

Well, if you are concerned about listening to people erroneously
complaining about how myth deleted their recordings on them, when in
fact myth wouldn't behave that way, then how is it any different
whether the feature is or isn't implemented. The could just as well
erroneously complain about it right now. I mean, if I'm going to
accuse you of breaking into my house last night, despite the fact that
you weren't even in the state I live in, then why does it matter if
you had waffles or pancakes for breakfast?

--
Ron