[mythtv-users] Stopping program display in MythWeb

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Mar 26 01:00:06 UTC 2008

Hi Albert

I did think of that but wouldn't that then stop it recording the shows
when the again appear on the program listing? I am sure Myth prior to
021 would just ignore these sort of programs until they were actually
showing again....

To reiterate... I *do* want them to record when they again appear. I *do
not* want them to display on Upcoming Recordings unless they are
*actually going to record*. BTW, the bold bits are just for emphasis,
nothing else :)

Cheers
Bruce