[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 22:49:55 UTC 2008

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Make up your mind people.  Are you watching TV or are you doing stuff in
> the menus?  Some people just don't take their TV seriously enough.

I know what you mean, and I thought someone might give that response,
but yeah, actually I do sometimes record and watch things (like chat
shows) which don't need my full attention, and being able to multi-task
fully within Myth would be a big benefit.

I realise that it wouldn't be easy to change Myth to allow this, so I'm
not demanding anything.

Cheers,

John

--