[mythtv-users] mythweb_session

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Wed Mar 26 23:19:52 UTC 2008

After upgrading to 21 I lost my mythweb interface.  Under Debian I used
dselect to remove it.  Then, I removed any file or directory I found
containing the name mythweb. Then, I re-installed it using dselect.

The original problem is gone (it *was* complaining that I had not
configured mythweb correctly).  However, now the mythweb python script
is bombing out saying that it can not find an SQL data base:

  SQL Error: Table 'mythconverg.mythweb_sessions' doesn't exist

I've searched ("googled") and the closest thing I could find was,
ironically, some guy complaining about mythweb *finding* that the
mythweb_sessions data base *already* existed:

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=104204&sid=1eef6213117316e27ba1f686217460ff

So, my take is, it doesn't matter if the mythweb_sessions SQL data base
exists or not.  Mythweb doesn't appear to run either way?  That can't be
right...