[mythtv-users] Anyone using an iMon LCD display

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Mar 27 00:05:46 UTC 2008

Hey dean, Thanks for posting. And thanks for the wonderful site you
maintain and all the work you've done on the drivers/patches.

Its a shame the company is not only refusing to help us out, but it
seems they are outright trying to make things difficult for us. They
probably have a good reason that doesn't involve conspiracies, but it
sure feels like they are out to get us

Did you see my question about the front panel buttons outputting only
zeros? Do you have any idea what that might be? Also, I've been
experimenting, and when I first load the lirc_imon driver it can read
some of the buttons on the imon remote fine (play, seeking, volume,
etc). However, as soon as I hit one of the mouse/keyboard or the
number buttons, it fails to respond anymore and I have to
unload/reload the module. The same thing if it sees an IR signal from
another remote.

Perhaps these questions are already answered in your forum (it seems
everything else is if I just keep digging deep enough). Thanks again

--
Ron