[mythtv-users] Shepherd woes

warren raines warrenraines at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:16:11 UTC 2008

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for that. It gives me something to compare against.

Having run --show-config gives me a much better idea where my data is coming
from and over what time frame. By the looks of it about 40% is derived from
OzTivo & the rest from yahoo7widget which compares to your results.

The thing that worries me is that my data is only up until 29th even though
mythfilldatabase does run every night.  I keep thinking I'm not configured
correctly. Probably not but as I'm new to Shepherd it's all a learning
curve, especially after the reliable service of OzTivo.

I've noticed reference to Rex but haven't figured out yet where to obtain
it. Can you help there?

many thanks
Warren