[mythtv-users] Mythweb Jump problem

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:45:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net> wrote:
> I just upgraded my FE/BE system to Fedora 8 and Myth 0.21 from ATrpms.
>  Most things work well now. The only major issue I still have is with
>  Mythweb. Everything works except that I cannot Jump in the listings.
>  Selecting "Program Listings" does display the listings for right now. I
>  can move two hours ahead using the arrows. The links from the show
>  titles do work. But, if I select another day and time and click Jump,
>  the date in the selection window is a week earlier than the present
>  time, and the display at the top of the listings says "Currently
>  Browsing: Wed Dec 31, 1969, 05:00 PM". Naturally, all the channels say
>  "NO DATA". So the listings work, but Jump doesn't.
>
>  Anybody seen this or have any idea how I can debug it?
>
>  Oh, I suppose I should say that the guide in mythfrontend works fine, so
>  I'm pretty sure that I have good data for the listings, but that doesn't
>  have a Jump feature.
>
>  Thanks,
>  --Greg

I also had issues after upgrading to 0.21 except in my case the
listing data refused to show and any search I tried in the main search
box (not advanced) caused an SQL error.

In my case "rpm --nodeps -e mythweb" then "yum install mythweb" by
itself did not fix the problem. I had to actually go in and remove the
/var/www/html/mythweb directory in between the two steps and then all
was well.

Richard