[mythtv-users] playback color saturation

Philip Baltar pb.listbox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:07:55 UTC 2008

I've been trying to figure out how to fix the color during playback.  I've
managed to figure out that my Nvidia card doesn't support XV picture
controls.  Messing with brightness/contrast/gamma wasn't working very well.
I'm sure that if I sat here long enough, I could get it to work.  But, I
wanted to find out if there's a "saturation" setting somewhere first.

If I do have to work with brightness/contrast/gamma, some tips would be
nice.  I'm pretty much randomly moving sliders around until i get something
that looks close.