[mythtv-users] CentOS5.1 mythtv 0.21

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Mon Mar 31 23:02:29 UTC 2008

George Galt wrote:

> Be aware that you will have to pull a few things in from the "testing"
> repo (search the archives for CentOS, atrpms and testing should do
> it).  It's nothing serious and becomes obvious when you attempt to
> install mythtv-suite.

Oh, is that still the case?
Indeed, I had to activate both atrpms-stable and atrpms-testing when I
installed MythTV 0.20* on my current all-purpose CentOS 5 box, but I
thought testing was not required anymore recently.

I guess I'll find out pretty soon, when I build the new dedicated Myth
box. :-)

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/