[mythtv-users] Some TRUNK (Qt4) issues (amd64)

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Thu May 1 22:52:39 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008 10:37:42 I wrote:
> a) mythfrontend SEGV.
> I've got a 100% reproducable SEGV that occurs after viewing LiveTV, a
> recording, or a video file (basically after using the internal player).

I've managed to narrow this down a bit, it would appear to be triggered by the
use of the opengl theme painter and specially the transitions between menus.
Changing to the qt painter stops the SEGVs from happening.
I'm happy to try things out and/or add debug if anyone (for whom OpenGL isn't
a black art) wants to try and track down the real issue.

Regards,

Simon.,