[mythtv-users] MyMote iPhone Remote Control For Mythtv

Chase Douglas chasedouglas at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:45:40 UTC 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 7:26 PM, Johan Venter wrote:
> I've been developing a frontend for the iPhone and the first thing I
> did
> was port the MySQL client libraries and tools.

I've been working solely within the SDK. If would wouldn't mind, could
you provide details on how you built the mysql lib? ./configure
options and any special stuff you had to do would help.

Also, how far are you on an iPhone frontend? It may be worthwhile to
do some kind of merging of our projects so that we can use the same
classes to reduce redundancy.

How are you going to watch live tv on the iphone since the recording
formats from most tuner cards are not supported by the iphone or even
quicktime on os x for that matter. At least, that's what I'm finding
from my hauppauge pvr-250 files.

Thanks