[mythtv-users] Theme Trouble

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:00:19 UTC 2008

I just tried to setup the mythbuntu 8.04 theme on my debian machine, and now
mythfrontend will not load.  I simply copied the Mythbuntu 8.04 folder from
a machine that uses it into my themes folder on my Debian Etch frontend, and
chose it from setup.  When it scaled the theme images as it normally does on
a theme change, it did the normal two steps, but then went to my desktop.
I'm guessing theres something in the theme my debian machine doesn't like,
but I'm unaware of a way to change that setting without using the
mythfrontend interface.

Any ideas?

- Josh