[mythtv-users] I offered up $50 to fix my blaster....

Jeff Clark jeff at vacantcanvas.com
Fri May 2 16:14:52 UTC 2008

I offered up $50 to get my IR blaster working.  I didn't expect to get
the response I received.

Of the 20-ish emails I got (most off-list), all but three offered me
free advice on how to get it working.

Turns out, thanks to some of the help I got, I found out that the new
version of Myhtbuntu has serial IR blasting very easily implemented.
I had it running and blasting 5 minutes after my fresh install of
8.04.

So, since the community of Myth devs and members of the list helped
me, I want to donate the $50 to the Mythbuntu project.

Any ideas on how I can pull this off?  If there's a PayPal link, I
can't find it.  Is there a more creative way of getting this where it
needs to go?

Jeff