[mythtv-users] HELP! qt3-MySQL dependancy broken for FC8 - Can anyone help?

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Fri May 2 23:42:08 UTC 2008

Mache Creeger wrote:
> At 01:47 AM 5/2/2008, Michael Jones wrote:
>> Thanks Axel!  Worked perfectly after a yum clean metadata!!
>>
>> - Michael
>
> I did a
>
> # yum clean metadata
> # yum update
>
> and still got a
>
> Error: Missing Dependency: qt3-MySQL is needed by package mythtv-frontend
> Error: Missing Dependency: qt3-MySQL is needed by package mythtv-setup
>
> # uname -r
> 2.6.24.4-64.fc8
>
> Any other ideas on how to resolve this?

Same here.  I'm also being bit by the libraw1394 problem, seems Fedora
has added something to their RPM that Axel had put in a separate RPM.
Lets hear it for consistency in packing!  Woo Hoo!  (Yet another reason
for the 3rd party repos to share information among themselves and Fedora.)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net