[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.21 stopping all input after remote button press

Glen Middleton shadow at qgl.org
Sat May 3 02:17:47 UTC 2008

After upgrading to ubuntu to 8.04 and mythtv to 0.21 I get a strange
problem where if I am watching a tv recording, if I send the escape
command through lirc to the mythtv player it stops accepting all input.
I can't even use the keyboard when this happens to send the inputs
through. If I just use the keyboard I am fine to watch TV recordings and
exit out of them. I get these two lines in my mythtv frontend logs when
this happens but have no idea if they are even related. Anyone got any
ideas or have had this happen to them?

2008-05-03 12:18:48.247 DPMS Reactivated.
2008-05-03 12:18:48.248 DPMS Deactivated