[mythtv-users] Help Diseqc Trouble .21

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 04:47:18 UTC 2008

Further update on this.
I also can't add channels for some reason.
I deleted all cards and then re added them.
I also deleted all of the channels.
Now when I try to scan and add channels they don't add.
For sat channels it looks okay but then they don't stay around.
When I scan tv channels on a cable connection I get a message
"Failed to add channel "######" "
Did I screw something up on the upgrade.
Thanks
Dave

Dave Phillips <family_of_phillips at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,
I have just upgraded to 0.21
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-21-fixes/
Everything seemed to go okay, except for mythmusic but I can fix that later.
But for some reason I can't add a diseqc to any of the cards.
I go into the diseqc settings add the switch and setup the inputs.
But if I exit and go back into the settings they are all gone and it says "disconnected" again.
I did delete all of the cards on the machine first.
This happens both on a slave machine and the master backend.
Has anyone ran into this?
Thanks