[mythtv-users] Organize videos folders without having to redo metadata/posters?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue May 6 08:28:12 UTC 2008

> I didn't know that script would fix the paths in the database for local
moves. Thanks. However, it caused a new problem. It created duplicate
entries > for all files the have the .divx extension. Has anybody seen this?
Is it a bug in the script?

Hmmmm No I'm not seeing the same problems, you could try manually removing
them from the database and then running the IMDB bulk updater script
again.....

I run this in a cron every hour or so which the following command line
switches.

imdb-bulk-update.pl -N -Fileup -Exclude