[mythtv-users] Can't playback recorded shows but preview works

Mike Wright bodyjarrocks at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:49:49 UTC 2008

Time to eat my words a bit.  Here is the code that can generate the
error message.

1524	        query.prepare("SELECT basename FROM recorded "
1525	                      "WHERE chanid = :CHANID AND "
1526	                      "      starttime = :STARTTIME;");
1527	        query.bindValue(":CHANID", chanid);
1528	        query.bindValue(":STARTTIME", recstartts);
1532	        else if (query.size() < 1)
1533	            VERBOSE(VB_IMPORTANT, QString("GetRecordBasename
found no entry"));

Time is very much involved.  I bet the time on my back end and
diskless front end are out of sync - somehow.

Mike