[mythtv-users] segmentation fault in 21-fixes, libqt-mt.so.3

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Wed May 7 07:01:05 UTC 2008

Is it only Live TV? I think it crashed for me also in many other
places, like watching recordings and such where one should see video.

Anyways, I assume I could make a bug report if you already did not do
it. It is a little bit weird you get it with such an old relese,
latest changes to those files were done at 16935. Maybe the error
appeared at 15931.

 -i