[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase 1hr time offset after 0.21 upgrade
myth at dgreaves.com
Sat May 10 00:43:14 UTC 2008
Previously XMLTV grabs have worked fine - after a delayed upgrade to 0.21 last
week the listing data is now out by an hour.
I'm running a Debian backend with 0.21
I run a grab to a file, the file contains
<programme start="20080509220000 +0100" stop="20080509230000 +0100"
so 9th May 9pm-10pm BST
Then I run:
mythfilldatabase --update --file 7 /myth/listings/tv_both_5.xml
Myth's program table then contains:
2008-05-09 22:00:00 | 2008-05-09 23:00:00
It seems to be ignoring the +0100
Sat May 10 01:27:34 BST 2008
I think the system clock is localtime (since UTC=no in /etc/default/rcS)
OS level date is fine. Myth starts to record at the right time - it just has the
wrong time in the program table.
In mythtv-setup I've got the 'local timezone' set to auto.
PS I've found countless difficulties wrt timezone out there from the early days
of myth up to relatively recent trac entries but no clear answer
More information about the mythtv-users