[mythtv-users] LCDproc, MythTV and Kernel 2.6.24

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sat May 10 07:37:52 UTC 2008

HI!

When using LCDproc 0.5.2, Myth 0.20 and Kernel 2.6.23, everything works
fine.

But when I switch to Kernel 2.6.24, during startup of mythfrontend
(remote frontend), it connects to LCDproc server, displays what the
backend is recording at the moment and then, when scaling themes, the
LCD switches to a status screen (Cli: 1, Scr: 7) and mythfrontend says:

lcddevice: received bad no. of arguments in CONNECTED response from
LCDServer

Then it always displays that status screen while I move through the
MythTV menu, until I start watching a recording. Then everything works
again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thomas