[mythtv-users] Problem creating a custom recording

David Engel david at istwok.net
Sat May 10 19:32:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 05:04:26PM +0200, Marcus Larsson wrote:
> I have just installed a new mythbuntu system and have run into some
> problems regarding custom recordings. I have created a new rule and
> when I use the test button I get all the listings that I expect.
> However when I push the record button none of the recorings appear in
> my schedules? Has anyone encountered this problem before? Might it be
> a bug? What can I do to investigate this problem further?

When you say "push the record button", do you also change "Do not
record this program" to one of the other choices like "Record at any
time on any channel" and then choose "Save these settings"?  If not,
you aren't actally creating a recording rule for your search.  Go to
"Manage Recordings" > "Set priorities" to see if your rule is getting
created.

David
--
David Engel