[mythtv-users] How to delete encoders from mythtv database

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Sun May 11 22:57:40 UTC 2008

Mike,

That thread assumes a perfect world, my database seems to have lots of
configurations for lost of hostnames
get duplicate key errors when I run that sql.

Is it possible to clean up the databases and remove any references to
non-existing host names, if so how ?

Also, I don't think this is the root of my problem, because every single
other function works, including TV listings and watching and recording
from TV ?

Albert.