[mythtv-users] Program I thought should be recorded wasn't...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:09:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Clay <nt4usb at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  > >
>  > > >    Is there a way to see both what recordings
>  > users ask to be recorded
>  > >  > but also see which ones are taken off the list?
<SNIP>

>  Arrow down to it and type 'u' should give program
>  details. Type 'o' to see upcoming episodes.
>  fwiw, series I want to record I set up to record at
>  any time on any channel. Surprising how many repeat on
>  some obscure channel... Myth does a pretty good job of
>  not recording the same show twice and if it does, the
>  delete key is always close at hand.

Yes, what you are explaining I basically understand. I don't think
it's what I'm asking about however.

In my case I had programmed a show Saturday afternoon to be recorded
on Sunday morning. It was on the list to be recorded and is still
(unfortunately) on the list to be recorded. There was (presumably) a
tuner available since the system has two tuners and only one was in
use at 8AM. The listing said the program was on at 8AM, and it was.
The tuner was available. So why didn't the program record?

Thanks,
Mark