[mythtv-users] MythArchive

Nick Gomez nbgomez at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 15:28:09 UTC 2008

----- Original Message ----

From: Tim Sawyer <mythtv at calidris.co.uk>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 3:02:32 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] MythArchive

Folks,

I've just spent a delightful evening with mytharchive, and haven't managed to
get anything to work.  I have a stock install of mythbuntu 7.10 which is up
to date, plus the edit from  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4660943

My problems:

* If I select LP to get 4 hours on a single layer DVD, the process fails, and
doesn't write a DVD

* If I select "don't re-encode" and write a DVD, the sound is not in sync.

* "Running mythtranscode --mpeg2 to fix any errors" always results in
2008-05-12 21:28:59.759 Deadlock detected.  One buffer is full when
                the other is empty!  Aborting

Thanks for any input,

Tim.

I fount the out of sync sound problem is made worse by not putting cut points on keyframes.