[mythtv-users] Minimyth not streaming video

Justin Gibson jugibson at gmail.com
Tue May 13 16:42:03 UTC 2008

I just installed minimyth 0.21.0.50 on my Epia MII 10K and it is booting in
about 2min. over my wired network into RAMDISK.

I can view live TV, stream music, view photos ok. I can go into the Watch
Videos and see all the videos (no artwork showing up) I hit enter it goes to
the details, I hit enter again and LOADING {video name} appears. I wait, and
wait and wait, NOTHING happens and I can't escape out of it so I have to do
a hard reboot.
Anyone know of a possible reason? Do videos not stream like live TV?

Ummm....any more information I can provide?

SYSTEM STATS:
My backend is on an AMD64 x2 4800+ with 2GB Ram wired eth0 running MythTV
0.21 on Xubuntu 8.04

The Frontend is Epia MII 10K with 1GB Ram no hdd, no CF, wired on eth0.