[mythtv-users] How Does Commercial Flagging Work?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Wed May 14 16:09:28 UTC 2008

Darryl Hirschler wrote:
> How did I know somebody would say "look at the source"?  If we ever want
> Linux to take off, we need to try to offer better explanations to
> people.
>
> Anyways, I believe the commercial flagging works by looking for a blank
> frame.  I think it also studies the station logo.

He did point to the wiki first of all, which describes the process very
well. The comment about the source was in addition, if the OP was still
curious after reading the wiki. I think you're being a bit harsh :)
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts