[mythtv-users] IR Blasters

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Sat May 17 00:43:02 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of any affordable USB IR Blasters?

My cable company is going to be eliminating analog so I need to use
cable boxes which you cannot change the codes on.  So I'll need three
separate blasters that are physically separated to control the three
STB.

But I can't seem to find a solution that will be less than $100 to
control three STB using the same codes.

Any advice? I'm upset about having to go to STB and the cost of
setting up blasters is quite disturbing.

Billy

PS I do have two serial ports but I'm looking to control three boxes.