[mythtv-users] Problem with Mytharchive

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Sat May 17 11:23:14 UTC 2008

I found the problem, the "TestArchive" isn't existing and mytharchive doesn't
automatically create directories if arn't existing.

But I encounterd an other problem, mytharchivehelper doesn't stop after the
archiving has need finished, the process needs to be killed, and further more
isn't able to archive more than one recording.

Does anybody found the same? Or migth that be a problem with my installation?

Regards,
Dirk