[mythtv-users] strange DVB-T problem with Terratec Cinergy Diversity

Thor mythtv at x-defense.de
Sun May 18 11:54:27 UTC 2008

hi all,

this makes me go crazy. I've moved the machine from one room to another,
same floor, appr. 10 meters.
the cinergy is a dual-tuner usb device.
one antenna connected to both jacks on the stick, one input source for
both tuners.
from 30 channels, there is a single one which is only "working" on the
second tuner. if i try to tune it one the first one, i see 100% signal,
but only get partitial lock (L__), thus never see a picture.
the logs don't help much.
where to go from here ?
is there an easy way to tell myth that this channel is only available on
the second tuner, beside working with two input sources ?
i don't like to remember it for each recording to tell "prefer tuner 2".

thanks
thor