[mythtv-users] can not set new recording, no recordings currently set

dcw dwoody1 at charter.net
Mon May 19 13:45:43 UTC 2008

In setting up a remote FE, I messed up the configuration for the primary
FE/BE.

Problems:
Where there were 49 shows to be recorded, now there are none. If I try to set
a new recording, it fails.
Previously recorded shows are listed in the previously recorded screen.
Upcoming recordings are blank.

There are three shows on the primary FE/BE that show up in the watch
recordings screen but there should be four.

The new remote FE does show four shows in the watch recordings screen.

A directory listing of the storage directory shows four shows.

I have run mysqlcheck and optimize_mythdb.pl and have reset the grants in
mysql, and rebooted. All to no avail.

I am using Mythtv ver. .21 on Fedora 8 with all updates.

What should I do next?

Thanks for your help,
David