[mythtv-users] Question about the Transport Editor

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Wed May 21 05:20:05 UTC 2008

When I do a channel scan, I receive similar free to air channels from
two transponders or transports. One of these provides very poor signal
levels.

MyhtTV in its wisdom keeps the ones with the weaker signals and chucks
out the ones with the stronger ones.

So, if I were to go to the Channel editor and set only the transport
frequencies I want and then do a channel scan, should that solve my
problem? Or will MythTV start hunting for other nearby transports?

TIA

GuiGuy