[mythtv-users] plextor convertx and mythbuntu 8.04

Thomas Pedersen tp at gvdnet.dk
Wed May 21 16:30:26 UTC 2008

Hey Steve

Tried pulling out the cable and plug it back in, when the computer is
booted and drivers is loaded ?
Seems like I only can get it working if I plug it in, after the computer
is finally booted...

What version of the driver and linux kernel are you using ? .. and did
you apply patches to the drivers ?

Personal I got gorecord working, but I'm still face problems with the
sound in mythtv, but let me know if it works for you ;)
(Running Gentoo linux btw, but been thinking about trying mythbuntu out..)

-- Panic