[mythtv-users] DishNetork RF/LIRC

Conrad conrad.montlouis at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:31:45 UTC 2008

Is there a solution to control the second (RF) tuner on my dish receiver
using lirc? I know that this issue has previously been discussed but I can't
seem to find a definitive answer in the archives.
I have both tuners connected (in single mode) to my PVR500 and I get the two
separate inputs.   However, everytime that I schedule a recording on that
second tuner I only get the dish "screensaver" so I am assuming that my
channels are not changing properly for that tuner, as the channnel change
script that I am using has the "select" command prior to the channel change
(in order to "wake up" the receiver).

Thanks for your help.