[mythtv-users] DVB-S card recommendation needed

Niels Dybdahl ndylist at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:23:50 UTC 2008

I have tried both a Twinhan (I think it was a 1022, but I am not sure) and a
Nova-S on Astra. The Twinhan could only receive a few of the transponders
(mainly english speaking), while the Nova-S receives all the german speaking
transponders.
So I am sure that Twinhan requires a quite strong signal. However I am
located in Denmark, so the signal in Germany is probably stronger.
Note that none of the cards I have used have a CI.
Today I am running with a Nova-S on 0.20 and my parents have two Nova-S on
0.19, all pointing to Astra.

Niels Dybdahl