[mythtv-users] DVD Rip Title Question

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 24 23:49:00 UTC 2008

I have a (legit) Copy of BSG Season three that I'm ripping to Disc for
back/ease of play

The whole DVD import process in Myth works fine, I just unsure as to
what title to rip - there's a list of about 15 titles and I chose the
longest one (2.5 hours) which gives me a 7GB file that seems to work OK
but I'd really just prefer to binary copy the whole DVD to Disk - not
interested in transcoding or picking/choosing titles etc.

Would I be better of just ripping with K3B3 and importing into the Video
Manager?

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album