[mythtv-users] closed caption missing letters

Jason Salerno mrjsin at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:12:16 UTC 2008

yeah sorry i wasn't clear on DTV thing... i meant by digital tv. i
meant those 40 coupon digital converter (INSIGNIA) stb (which i
haven't succesfully make it work with ir blaster which is for another
time). so it actually converts digital to analog so then my 250 pvr
would be able to capture it.

for DTV the signal is very strong as that i live in the city so
singals are no problem at all.

i am using mythdora 5, i tried ti find out more info about ivtv which
version i was using but wasn't able to. (i am currently at work so
can't check it til i get home)

well i COULD try get astc tuner but since i already have DTV i might
as well as just use DTV converter and 250 MCE instead since as that i
can't afford another tuner card at the moment.