[mythtv-users] No sound on 1 of 3 pvr250s on a single channel

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:49:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 12:35 AM, Brian Foddy <bfoddy at visi.com> wrote:

> As another possible "fixup", is there a way I can tune the database so that
> tuner 1 is never scheduled to record channel 13?

I had a similar issue once with a couple of channels not recording
well on a couple of cards.  I ended up making another lineup just like
the original but minus that one channel and assigned it to that card.
This was a couple versions back though so there may be an easier way
now.

Have they tried restarting their Myth system?  I'm having an issue now
with no sound on one of my PVR's that will likely be fixed by a
restart, but I'm not sure what caused the issue or how to detect it.

Good luck,
Billy