[mythtv-users] Can't change channel data with Mythweb anymore

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:46:08 UTC 2008

Are you on the latest mythweb? What browser are you using? What server?

I've only just installed myth (so started on 0.21), but have mythweb working
OK, and have sucesfully updated channel info.

mySQL 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5-log running on the pvr (running Ubuntu 8)

mythweb is running on another machine, running Apache 2.2.8 and php-5.2.5

Using Firefox 3 seems ok.

Are all your DB tables ok in the mythconverg database? I've had issues that
have been fixed by a database repair.