[mythtv-users] BBC HD on Freesat

John Taylor john at vetsurgeon.org.uk
Thu May 29 11:42:06 UTC 2008

>>>Interesting... My mplayer on Gentoo wouldn't have anything to do with it
- well it played the sound, but not the picture. Any chance you could
post some info about what version it is? Any commandline parameters you
used?

The stock mythbuntu (g)mplayer plays BBC HD fine.

I also checked out the latest mplayer via svn last night, compiled it
with a standard ./configure with the nvidia vidix driver, make, make
install and it plays bbc hd fine- not itv. am going to patch in
coreavc later and see if that works

John