[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA EX for mythtv front+backend (newbie)

Wouter van Atteveldt wouter at 2at.nl
Fri May 30 11:46:23 UTC 2008

> That said I've replaced it with an intel mini-itx board. With a cheap
> pentium-m from ebay this is quiet, power efficient and significantly
> faster than any of the epia boards currently available. Plus you can
> depend on all the onboard stuff just working which isn't always the
> case with the via devices, though support has continued to improve
> over time.

Could you tell me which intel board you are using? I could only find rather basic boards from Intel proper (eg without DVI or SPDIF out)

I was also thinking  the pentium M based commell LV-675D might be good (http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LV-675.HTM), could anyone comment on that?

Thanks for all the advice!

-- Wouter